If you are planning to go blogging, one of the essential requirements you may need to go for would be to opt for an excellent hosting service and an affordable plan. In fact, it is the hosting service you choose that decides the success of your site or blog. You would also need to pay attention to the number of visitors you have been getting and the concurrency of your visitors. With that background, let us find the best Web Hosting Plans for 25K daily users that you can opt for if you have a blog with 25K users per day. We will also analyze the factors that play a role in making your blog a success.
Best Web Hosting Plans for 25K Daily Users
Well, the priority that you need to check for while opting for a hosting service for your blog should be the 3S’s – Speed, Security, and Support. Most of the hosting service providers provide multiple plans right from the budget offerings for a few hundred dollars a month to more expensive a few thousand per month. What you choose should be dependent upon the performance that you would expect your site is capable of.
A Little Analysis
Before you can move ahead with the choice of your favorite hosting service provider, let us go through an analysis of a sort. This will help you get a clear understanding of the needs you need to fulfill.
A 25K visitor base per day would translate into 1041 visitors per hour and 17 visitors per minute. Of course, this is the theoretical calculation as all your visitors will not be distributed throughout the day. This number represents the concurrent visitors that your site is going to get. The more is the amount of the simultaneous visitors your site has; the more would be the load on your site.
You can minimize the load through a host of measures in addition to opting for a hosting plan that suits your needs. More on that later.
Now, coming to the best hosting services that would work best for your kind of visitors, let us check out a couple of them here.
What kind of Plan Should You Go For?
If you want to get the best hosting performance, our pick would be to opt for a VPS Hosting plan. Our suggestion should be in sharp contrast to what most other experts suggest. Shared hosting best handles low traffic sites, but the fact remains that they can get slow if there is a load on the server.
VPS Hosting offers you dedicated resources unlike in the shared hosting counterpart. You are provided dedicated server space, bandwidth, and RAM capacity.
Now that we have convinced you to opt for VPS Hosting let us check out a few excellent services.
When you think of VPS Hosting, you would think of Bluehost. The Bluehost VPS hosting offers you guaranteed server resources and hardware support. In fact, the smooth migration across cloud hosting and dedicated server hosting should be one of the prime features to make a great option.
Some of the features that would make it an excellent option are –
- The service offers quicker and instant provisioning.
- You have access to guaranteed and dynamic resources.
- The hosting offers you around 2 to 8 GB RAM
- Solid state drives provide enhanced performance.
- The Bluehost hosting assures an uptime of 99.9 percent.
Bluehost works best with multi-site hosting features and provides you with an ability to handle a high volume of traffic. The scalable infrastructure and 24 x 7 support should be what would offer you an excellent performance.
The Digital Ocean is an excellent hosting service if you are looking for a simple, affordable – yet feature filled hosting service for your site. The service is comparatively entirely new, yet has been able to grow, thanks to its simplicity, robustness, and reliability.
With over 550,000 satisfied clients and customers, they have grown to be a dominant player in the VPS and Cloud Hosting arena in just under seven years. Some of the features that would make it an excellent option can be
- Simplicity is the name of the game with Digital Ocean. You would notice simplicity personified in almost all functions.
- The service promises (and delivers) an uptime of 99.99 percent.
- It offers you a high level of security and data protection options.
- The Control Panel is what would be the best regarding easy navigation control. You have an ultimate level of control.
The feature we loved the most is the billing for actual usage. You need not pay for the unused hours. The SSD hard drives provide improved site performance.
We are sure you might not have heard of it. Yes, it is indeed the most underrated hosting service you would have ever come across. Service with a 100 percent KVM virtualization options, it is one of the fastest SSD based VPS hosting service.
The high-performance SSD cloud service is what Vultr is well known for. The blazing fast functionality would make it one of the most prominent services you would fall in love with.
A few salient features would be
- It offers you a 100 percent SSD hosting. The servers have a global footprint.
- The 14 cit locations are what Vultr is famous for. That would make it one of the most extensive worldwide network.
- The activation should take less than a minute.
- The best in class control panel makes installation of any of your tasks quite easy.
- It also offers you dedicated IP address.
Vultr is one of the favorite platforms for the website owners by any standard. In fact, the standardized platform for all users makes it one of the most sought-after option.
Established in 2012, Ramnode is yet another VPS hosting service provider that has been entirely unheard of. Known for affordable pricing when it comes to VPS Hosting services – Ramnode has high-end hardware and network support servers.
The service offers you a complete solution providing a full DDS protection and high-performance VPS performance. Coupled with exceptional features like excellent customer service and reliable web hosting – Ramnode should be the best at the lowest price.
Here are a few features we find attractive –
- It offers you an excellent performance. You can be assured of a 99.99 percent uptime.
- The pure SSD and cached SSD work quite efficiently and faster.
- Instant deployment is one of the features that would make it an excellent option. Your website is set up in just a few minutes.
- The customer service is one of the best. The friendly and unmanaged support is available 24 x 7.
- The DDoS protection is available on the Ramnode hosting service. You get free protection up to 20 Gbps depending on your location.
Though the hosting service may not be entirely popular, it has several users on board and comes with the capable team that is supportive enough.
How to Optimise your Site?
Well, we have listed a few choices for the best performance hosting a site with 25K visitors per day. However, in addition to opting for a service of your choice – you may also check out a few optimization options. Hosting alone may not be useful in offering you a good performance.
The following optimization techniques may prove to be helpful.
- Opt for cache plugin.
- Opting for gzip compression can offer excellent performance.
- Optimise and reduce the size of your images.
- Use a CDN content delivery network.
- Minimise the use of plugins that would add HTTP requests.
There are a few tools you may use analyzing and improving the website speed and performance optimization.
Well, we assume we have been of much help with the ways you can use to opt for the performance improvements and the hosting requirements that your site would need. A VPS server is the best-suited option for a place with around 25K visitors per day. Of course, a VPS hosting may require technical expertise to set up and manage the hosting of your website. But still, the advantages associated with a VPS server would make it a great option by all standards. It offers you complete control over server building and maintenance.
Opt for the VPS Hosting services we have featured here and use some additional optimization tools and we are sure you are set to experience a considerable performance improvement in your site. Have you used any of the hosting services we have featured here above? If you have used any of them, do share your thoughts with us. If you have any alternatives as your choice, share your views on them as well. Your feedback would go a long way in providing better inputs for those looking for the improved performance of your website.